We offer sealing wire in standard rolls of 100 meters. On request, we can also produce wire rolls in custom lengths.
Several of our sealing threads can be cut and bundled, thus ready for use in the desired length. This is a flexible solution tailored to fit your needs.
Bundled seal wire is supplied with 1.000 threads in each bundle. Cut wire threads might be preferable if you use the same wire length again and again.
We have, among others, the following threads:
– Galvanized wire / 7 threads / diam. 0.66 mm
– Stainless wire / 7 threads / diam. 0.66 mm
– Galvanized wire / 7 threads / diam. 0.66 mm + PVC coated / final diam. 0.90 mm
– Stainless steel wire / 7 threads / diam. 0.66 mm + PVC coated / final diam. 0.90 mm
– Galvanized wire wrapped with galvanized wire / diam. 0.50 + 0.30 mm
– Stainless steel wire wrapped with stainless steel wire / diam. 0.50 + 0.30 mm
– Nylon wire wrapped with copper wire / diam. 0.50 + 0.30 mm
Depending on the need, our various wire types can be used with several of our sealing solutions, such as PSW97, FixIt Wire, Spinner and seals alike.
If you are unsure about which wire thread you should use for your sealing task, Miladan’s employees are ready to help you. We have worked with seal wire for several years now, and we can provide competent and qualified advice.
See our selection of sealing wires and contact Miladan for the right solution.